Eating 'real food' is the best way to feel great!
- We use all natural sweeteners such as maple syrup, agave nectar, brown rice syrup and sucanat (evaporated cane juice)
- We only use whole grains in what we make - a whole grain means it still contains all the essential and natural nutrients of the entire seed
- We use no white sugar, no white rice and no white flour - the white stuff has been refined and is no longer a whole food, all the beneficial nutrients have been removed
- We use no dairy in our prepared foods - do you see any cows in Key West?
- Nothing we use has preservatives, additives or anything artificial – we’re 100% natural
- Everything we make is prepared from scratch - we even make our own coconut milk from local coconuts (the canned version has preservatives)
- We make fresh juices everyday and bottle them for your convenience - did you know drinking a fresh juice is better than taking a vitamin pill? The nutrients get absorbed into your blood stream and start working immediately giving you instant energy
- We use coconuts as a dairy alternative, there are lots of them around here - you should check out our ice cream it tastes great and it’s good for you!
- We do offer un-homogenized milk for your morning coffee - that’s milk the old fashioned way, in a glass bottle where the cream rises to the top
- Have you ever drank fresh coconut water? - it's natures super-potent energy drink, full of electrolytes, vitamins and minerals. We crack fresh coconuts daily and bottle the water so you can grab and go!
- We use local eggs from a farm in Ramrod Key, they are never more than a week old (most eggs in a store have been sitting around for 30 days or more)
- We use 100% fruit in our smoothies, mixed with either coconut water or coconut milk. It's a great way to increase your daily intake of fruit.